✨Restaurant owners, this one is for you! Ten tips and ideas on how to market your restaurant in 2023. ✨
1.Create a strong online presence: This includes having a #website, as well as an active presence on social media platforms.
2.Use social media to share updates & engage with customers: Share updates about menu changes, special events & promotions. It's also a way to connect with customers and answer any questions they may have. Get PERSONAL!
3.Email: You can send #newsletters, special offers, and updates to your email list. This is a list no one else will have. They are clients who LOVE your brand. Use it!!
4.Offer online ordering: Make it easier for customers to order from your #restaurant and increase sales.
5. Host #events: Hosting events, such as wine tastings, can be a great way to attract new customers and create a sense of community around your restaurant.
6. Partner with delivery apps: Partnering with delivery apps, such as Hungry Monkey, Rock Hero or Nom Noms, can help to increase the visibility of your restaurant and make it more convenient for customers to order from you.
7. Use local SEO & try ads: Local SEO refers to the practice of optimising your online presence to attract more customers from your local area. By optimizing your restaurant's website and social media profiles for local keywords, you can make it easier for customers to find your restaurant when searching for places to eat in your area.
8. Encourage customer #reviews: Positive customer reviews can help to increase the credibility and visibility of your restaurant. Encourage customers to leave reviews on your website, social media profiles, and review sites like Trip Advisor. A good one to help your SEO is to encourage them to review you on GOOGLE.
9. Offer #loyalty programs: Loyalty programs can help to encourage repeat business and build a strong customer base. Consider offering a rewards program that rewards customers for their loyalty.
Have more ideas? Share them in the comments!
Want to know more specifically to your business then send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
#restaurantmarketing #gibraltar #gibraltarmarketing #foodmarketing #socialmediamarketing #food